Servings Size: 2
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 1 Preheat your oven to 400°F and coat a baking sheet with low fat cooking spray.
- 2 Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes until it’s cooked through
- 3 Cut the chicken into two-inch pieces.
- 4 In a large bowl, toss the cucumber onion and feta cheese.
- 5 In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar oil and mustard. Add the mustard to the cucumber mixture and stir to coat. Stir in the chicken.
- 6 Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- 7 Serve the chicken salad over the Romaine lettuce.